16 Signs of Depresssion
- Persistent sad, anxious or inconsistent or uncontrollable moods.
- Restlessness and irritability.
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism.
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness or helplessness.
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies you once enjoyed.
- Difficulty with concentration or memory.
- Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings.
- Disinterest in sexual activity.
- Problems making decisions.
- Talk about or planning for death.
- Lack of energy or inability to get out of bed.
- Loss of appetite and weight loss, or overeating and weight gain.
- Thoughts of suicide or death, or suicide attempts.
- Persistent headaches, stomach aches or other digestive issues that don’t respond to treatment.
- Consuming more alcohol or substances than normal.
- Engaging in escapist, reckless behavior.