1. Select a discrete app icon.
Advertise with DomesticShelters.org
Free Domestic Violence Agency Listings
If you are a domestic violence agency or program, you know the importance of making your service widely known. After all, the more victims who are aware, the more likely it is they will seek you out and find a better life. Every agency and program is eligible for a free listing with no cost or commitment. Make sure you claim or add your service today, and unlock the free features.
Automated Wish Lists
We offer a free wish list platform for domestic violence agencies and programs that completely automates the wish list purchasing and delivery process. Available only in the U.S., hundreds of organizations use the program -- that takes about 5 minutes to launch -- to specify from our catalog of 2,000+ products the exact items and quantities needed so that misfit donations don't occur, to make buying as easy as online shopping for donors and to streamline the logistics with automatic deliveries. Watch this video to learn more, follow these steps to set up a wish list or contact us with any questions.
Thousands of individuals – and their support system of friends and family – visit domesticshelters.org every day to make decisions about which agencies to engage to help them address myriad problems arising from domestic violence. Whether you work for a domestic violence agency or program or a business interested in reaching visitors of our site, we have advertising opportunities to fit your needs. Please contact us.
While we attempt to provide you options that best suit your brand, new and innovative advertising solutions typically don’t come in a box. So, if you have something a bit different in mind, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate what you are looking for.
The following guidelines are used by DomesticShelters.org to determine which books we will make available in our Recommended Books section. If you are an author and would like us to consider your book for our site, please review the guidelines carefully before submitting. To submit a book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PDF copy of the book.
- Your book must be published by a traditional publisher, not self-published.
- The book must be professionally written, researched, fact-checked, edited and copyedited.
- The book must meet book publishing industry standards for formatting, structure and presentation.
- The writing must exhibit expert understanding of domestic violence or related topics.
- The author is ideally widely recognized for their expertise on the topic presented.
- The book must have an ISBN 10.
- The book must be available through amazon.com.
- You must submit a PDF version of the book so that it can be easily reviewed.
While we receive many book submissions and reserve the right to determine which books will become available on DomesticShelters.org, we’re nonetheless greatly appreciative of all the good work created by the many people working to help survivors and end domestic violence.