1. Select a discrete app icon.
Events for Domestic Violence Survivors and Advocates
Find upcoming domestic violence-related events or submit your event to share with others. Please see Event Submission Guidelines.
Not all calendar events are hosted by DomesticShelters.org. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following guidelines are used by DomesticShelters.org to determine which events we will make available in our Events section. Please review the guidelines carefully before submitting.
- National and local events are welcomed.
- Events must be operated by recognized, duly incorporated organizations.
- Host organizations must be in good standing and of good reputation.
- Event presenters must be domestic violence trained and knowledgeable.
- Event submissions must be made by individuals working for the host organization.
- Events types must be educational, advocacy or support oriented.
- We must be able to easily reach the event submitter.
While we receive many event submissions and reserve the right to determine which events will become available on DomesticShelters.org, we’re nonetheless greatly appreciative of all the good work created by the many people working to help survivors and end domestic violence.
May 29, 2023
Domestic Violence Support Group & Education
by FFT HELPING OTHERS
Jun 02, 2023
Florida Domestic Violence Regional Southwest Hotline Symposium
by Florida Domestic Violence Collaborative
Jul 18, 2023
Don't Forget the Pets: Housing People and Pets in Crisis
by Greater Good Charities and RedRover
Aug 08, 2023
Don't Forget the Pets: Safe Housing Grants