1. Select a discrete app icon.
- Change a small habit.
- Do something you enjoy.
- Smile and stand straight.
- Clean your garage, house, desk or a shelf.
- Be positively affirming.
- Surround yourself with happy people.
- Set a small goal and accomplish it.
- Acknowledge and welcome all your life experiences.
- Eat right, exercise, take care of your body.
- Be kind and generous.
- Take on a challenge or try a new path.
- See mistakes as learning opportunities.
- Give yourself credit for each accomplishment.
- Focus on solutions, not problems.
- Wake up with gratitude.
- Complete something you've procrastinated over.
- Free yourself from self-imposed limitations.
- Buy and wear new clothes.
- Join Toastmasters or a networking group.
- Avoid people who drag you down.
- Trust your instincts.
- Get enough sleep.
- Identify what truly matters to you.
- Act positive.
- Increase competence in a subject.
- Make a list of your strengths.
- Accept compliments.
Looking for someone to speak with? Enter your location to find phone numbers for domestic violence experts in your area.
Have a question about domestic violence? Type your question below to find answers.