1. Select a discrete app icon.
- Why don’t you go to the police? If you really wanted it to stop, you would.
- I’ve heard you say all this before, you just keep repeating yourself.
- He hasn’t hit you, so it’s probably just normal relationship stuff.
- Are you sure that’s actually what happened?
- What kind of parent do you think you are if you’re exposing your kids to this?
- Why haven’t you figured out how to help him stop his behavior?
- You really need to be stronger and figure this out.
- But he’s a cop, servicemember, firefighter, etc.
- But you just told me about the gift he got you, great thing he did for you, etc.
- I know what you’re going through, I’ve been with real jerks before, too.
- I told you I didn’t like him. I always had a bad feeling about him.
- I’m sure it will pass.
- Why don’t you just leave?
- You need to stop thinking about this so much and letting it define you.
- Are you sure you just aren’t being too sensitive?
- You aren’t protecting your kids if you stay.
- Just go to a shelter.
- If you don’t do something, I will.
- Maybe he just had a bad day.
- Are you sure you aren’t provoking the behavior?
- But he’s such a nice guy!
- He’s not really going to kill you.
- Why don’t you fight back?
- It can’t be that bad if you keep going back.
Looking for someone to speak with? Enter your location to find phone numbers for domestic violence experts in your area.
Have a question about domestic violence? Type your question below to find answers.