1. Select a discrete app icon.
- Visit snagajob.com for low barrier hourly job opportunities
- Make a budget so you know what you need
- Don't be afraid to live small, within your means
- Pawn, yard sale or sell items you don't need
- Ask family and friends for money or loan
- Take part-time jobs until full-time is found
- Apply for a low spending limit credit card
- Start building your credit
- Use thrift stores for essential items
- Contact the local food bank
- Use coupons and online coupon codes
- Explore government welfare, food stamp and housing programs
- Do virtual assistant work via websites like Upwork.com
- Find free hobbies and weekend activities
- Become a nanny or sitter via websites like urbansitter.com
- Seek alimony or child support
- Get paid for quick tasks as an Amazon Mechanical Turk
- Work through a temp agency
- Drive for DoorDash, GrubHub, Uber, Lyft, Picukup or Postmates
Looking for someone to speak with? Enter your location to find phone numbers for domestic violence experts in your area.
Have a question about domestic violence? Type your question below to find answers.