1. Select a discrete app icon.
- Keeps a change of clothes in the car or remotely.
- Physically present but not mentally present.
- Shows you new techniques in the bedroom.
- Gifts or unusual credit card purchases.
- Stops saying "I love you."
- Needs more privacy than normal.
- Suddenly overly nice and accepting.
- Increased focus on his/her appearance.
- Encourages you to socialize often so you're not home.
- Erratic behavior.
- Closes browser when you appear.
- Your intuition is telling you so.
- Talks about your relationship ending.
- Starts using catchphrases or words that are unusual.
- Acts somber around you, upbeat away from you.
- Multiple smartphones, email and online accounts.
- Elusive about whereabouts.
- Your friends ask what's wrong with your relationship.
- Misses or late for appointments.
- Changes plans suddenly frequently.
- Less sex than in the past.
- Doesn't share or want to discuss life details.
- Reluctance to kiss or show affection.
- Frequently "stuck at work".
- Takes too long to return your phone calls.
- Stops noticing, complementing you.
- Can be difficult to reach.
- Spouse's friends uncomfortable around you.
- Increased time away from home.
- Scent of another person on clothing.
- Unexplainable mileage on the car or odd seat positions.
- Deposits in family bank accounts diminish in size.
- Stops confiding in you or seeking your advice.
- Sleeps on sofa or separately from you.
Looking for someone to speak with? Enter your location to find phone numbers for domestic violence experts in your area.
Have a question about domestic violence? Type your question below to find answers.