1. Select a discrete app icon.
- Has difficulty committing to one relationship.
- Cannot be trusted.
- Abuses substances, often indebted.
- Frequently dishonest.
- I'm at my worst around him/her.
- Can't delay gratification.
- Resists freedom rather than encouraging it.
- Lacks empathy.
- Prefers to confront than make connections.
- Expects perfection, intolerant of mistakes.
- Always has an excuse.
- Apologizes but doesn't change behavior.
- Always angry at something or me.
- Blames others for their problems.
- Makes promises and doesn't fulfill them.
- Like a grown-up child.
- Jumps on ethical bandwagons.
- Betrays secrets.
- Concerned about "I" not "we".
- Rigid and avoids personal growth.
- Constantly interrupts you.
- Wants to control you.
- Rarely considers consequences of actions.
- Defensive and unopen to feedback.
- Has no room for forgiveness.
- Is condemning and judgmental.
- Doesn't listen to me.
Looking for someone to speak with? Enter your location to find phone numbers for domestic violence experts in your area.
Have a question about domestic violence? Type your question below to find answers.