1. Select a discrete app icon.
- Accountable for their actions.
- Shows empathy to your challenges.
- Values separateness and togetherness.
- Lives by example; words and actions consistently one.
- Respects your boundaries.
- Shares mutual interests and chemistry.
- Tells the truth.
- Possesses a positive attitude.
- Embraces your freedom, independence and identity.
- Expresses honesty without condemnation.
- Accepts feedback as opportunity to be better.
- Exhibits good discipline and decision making.
- Looks you in the eye, listens to you intently.
- Reconsiders positions based on your ideas.
- Changes behavior not just apologizes.
- Deals with opinion differences compassionately.
- Abides by the law.
- Admits fault and doesn't blame others.
- Confident, yet humble.
- Accepts everything about you.
- Earns your trust rather than expecting it.
- Works hard to make you happy.
- Does what they say they will do.
- Loves you unconditionally.
- Brings out the best in you.
- Enjoys seeing you succeed and grow.
- Makes you feel safe and secure.
- Views you as an equal.
- Acknowledges weaknesses and works to self-improve.
- Shares their problems and embraces your help.
- Is okay with your family and own friendships.
- Acts mature, like an adult.
- Focused more on reality than perception.
- Remains faithful.
- Forgives and moves past confrontation.
Looking for someone to speak with? Enter your location to find phone numbers for domestic violence experts in your area.
Have a question about domestic violence? Type your question below to find answers.