Events for Domestic Violence Survivors and Advocates
Welcome to our domestic violence awareness events and activities page. Here you’ll find everything from large national conferences and campaigns to local support groups and awareness activities, as well as the way to create and submit your event to us for review. See Event Submission guidelines. We have done our best to review each event, however you should assess each event carefully yourself. If you have questions, please email us.
The following guidelines are used by DomesticShelters.org to determine which events we will make available in our Events section. Please review the guidelines carefully before submitting.
- National and local events are welcomed.
- Events must be operated by recognized, duly incorporated organizations.
- Host organizations must be in good standing and of good reputation.
- Event presenters must be domestic violence trained and knowledgeable.
- Event submissions must be made by individuals working for the host organization.
- Events types must be educational, advocacy or support oriented.
- Events with a primary purpose of fundraising will not be accepted.
- We must be able to easily reach the event submitter.
While we receive many event submissions and reserve the right to determine which events will become available on DomesticShelters.org, we’re nonetheless greatly appreciative of all the good work created by the many people working to help survivors and end domestic violence.
- END We only show events ocurring within the next 6 months. Check back regualrly for new events.